Discover special show-only offers at the Nursery World Show
As the largest early years show in the UK, exhibitors are eager to present their very best special offers, discounts and competitions at the Nursery World Show to ensure that visitors are getting the best deals possible on their products, resources and services.
Make sure you register now to take advantage of these deals as many of them are only valid on-stand at the show.
You can also view the full exhibitor list to see all the companies, charities and associations exhibiting at this year's show.
- TTS are giving away their brand-new Banqueting Wooden Collection, complete with accessories, worth over £500! This magnificent table and thrones set is a beautiful addition to any play space. For your chance to win, just visit TTS on the Early Years Resources & Learning Zone.
- Visit LEYF (stand E18) to be in with a chance to WIN 2 tickets to ‘The View from the Shard’. Be ‘brave’ – come and test your skills with our unusual challenge.
- New at Nursery World, Clickety® (stand C16) introduces Chatty Bats, a tried-and-tested early language development programme for 3-5 year olds based around the engaging, expertly-crafted Clickety Early Soundplay stories.
- Omnia Training Solutions (stand B27) are offering £100 off their Level 3 Paediatric First Aid qualification for up to 12 delegates. Learn to help save a life in a fun and engaging way.
- Wild Fangs (stand C30) are happy to announce a show exclusive discount of £80 on full day live animal visits to your setting!
- Jigsaw Early Years Consultancy (stand B28) will offering 10% off the bestselling book ‘Are you ready for your inspection?’ as well as sharing their online programme of the same name and the accredited #JustQuality Award Programme.
- University of Greenwich (stand C23) are giving you the opportunity to WIN a £25 Amazon voucher.* Speak to our academics, get advice on Undergraduate/Postgraduate programmes and more! Follow & like us @GreEduHealth. *T&Cs apply
- Link Education are a leader in Education Recruitment. Visit us at stand B22 to enter our competition to win a ‘View from the Shard and Dinner with Fizz’ prize!
- Funky Feet Music (stand B26) are giving away a FREE mini CD with their fabulous new album ‘Pop like Popcorn’. A vibrant collection of Dinosaur Stomping, Crab Crawling, Dough Squeezing, Parachute Playing activities linked to EYFS.
- Oral Health Foundation (stand C19) are offering free Dental Buddy & Brush Time resources including presentations, lesson plans and printable activities to help with how to brush teeth in nursery/group settings.
- Visit Sanondaf (stand B12) for the chance to win a FREE treatment (up to 150ms), ensuring the Gold Standard of hygiene and providing a safe, healthy, germ-free environment for your children, staff and parents.
- Visit Community Playthings (stand D14) to see their new weatherproof Outlast mud kitchen and Arbour. There’s no better place for play and learning than the great outdoors!
- Is recruitment a challenge? Visit Threads of Success (stand B10) to enter a prize draw to win a copy of our brand new ‘Early Years & Childcare Recruitment Toolkit’.
- Visit Riverside Cares on stand B9 to find out more about a show discount on the Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) QCF qualification! Terms and conditions apply.
- FirstSteps (stand C29) will be offering visitors to their stand a 20% discount on new installations and a 50% discount on upgrades to their hosted version for existing customers!
- Children asking to wash their hands?! See for yourself as we demonstrate our warm water hand washing units on stand B21. Show offer – get an extra 10% discount on the popular KiddiWash.
- Take a sneak peek of Eduzone’s fresh new rebrand on stand E20 and be in with a chance of winning their jam-packed art and crafts cake - worth over £50!
- Famly (stand B7) will be introducing Famly Free, a brand-new version of their easy-to-use app featuring learning journals, daily logs, and parent communication - all completely free. Swing by and say hello!
- Montessori are offering high-quality training qualifications and professional development for practitioners, childminders and parents, plus workshops for others to learn more about Montessori. Flexible study options available. Visit them at stand C20 for your free CPD course!
- Visit TUI Childcare (stand A26) to find out about a career that combines your passion for childcare and working abroad. The package includes flights, medical insurance, salary plus much more.
- Practical Pre-School Books (stand F5) is offering 15% off their bestselling book ‘Effective leadership and management in the EYFS’. An essential guide for all early years managers aiming to achieve and maintain exceptional provision in their setting.
- Early Years Educator (stand F6) magazine provides expert guidance for early years professionals committed to enhancing their provision, developing their skill base and advancing their own continuing professional development. Visit our stand today and SAVE 20% on subscriptions.
- Nursery World (stand F6) is the leading title for everyone in the early years community and is essential reading for managers and practitioners involved in delivering early years education and childcare across the private, voluntary and public sectors. SAVE 20% on subscriptions on-stand – today only.
- Children & Young People Now (stand F6) is the magazine and website for all professionals who work to improve the life chances of children, young people and families. Visit our stand today and SAVE 20% on subscriptions.
- Designed specifically for Early Years practitioners like you, CACHE Alumni is an exclusive membership website packed full of tools and resources to help you achieve your learning and career objectives. Get 1 year's free membership. Register now at stand B6.
- Created by Early Years specialists, Blossom Educational drives operational efficiencies; helping you to achieve greater occupancy levels, enhance parental communications & most importantly support children’s development. Visit stand B15.